Endurance Format details:
In our exclusive format, the only way to earn a point is via submission and in this rule set its possible to earn more than one per match. Two or more taps from your opponent against the mat, you, or a verbal indication to the referee will count as an earned point. All submissions are legal. If there is a tie or no submission in the traditional 3 rounds, an unlimited overtime round takes place.
Attire is NOGI. Compression shirts (provided) /pants and/or fight shorts. No loose shirts, pockets, socks, shoes, gloves, hats, jewelry, clothing with profanity, jeans, or anything that is not specifically designed for competition is permitted. The following colors for gear are NOT permitted with use of the green screen mat spaces: green and white.
All official calls and decisions are from the official overseeing the match.
We ask that you be respectful of your opponent, fellow competitors, fans, and event staff.
1) No unsportsmanlike conduct will be allowed. You may be disqualified or ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct. The referees will be shown maximum respect at all times. Their decisions are final and will not be overturned.
2) No striking, biting, eye gouging (includes chin to eye), head butting, small joint manipulation (finger or toe locks), hair pulling, grabbing the windpipe, or ear pulling will be permitted.
3) No infectious skin diseases (such as ringworm, staph, and MRSA) or open wounds will be permitted. No lubricants, oils, or lotions of any kind will be permitted on any part of the body or clothing.
4) Competitors will be allowed to continue grappling anywhere on the matted area. If the competitors near the edge of the mat, they will be restarted from the same position, unless the referee is unable to duplicate the position for any reason. In case the referee is unable to duplicate the position, the competitors will restart from a standing position.
5) If a competitor flees the ring when a submission is locked in and the competitor is obviously fleeing to avoid submission, he or she will be automatically disqualified.
6) No slamming allowed. Illegal slamming will be defined as slamming your opponent to escape submissions and/or to pass the guard; or standing from the guard and/or jumping from a standing position to slam your opponent.
7) Stalling the match will result in 2 warnings from the official before proceeding to being placed in a reset position to the advantage of your opponent or disqualification.